Monday, April 6, 2009

Maribel Arce, The Web Video Coach

Maribel Arce, The Web Video Coach teaches you how to make affordable professional videos so you can use a video marketing strategy for your business. Distributed by Tubemogul.


I've resisted putting myself in front of the camera because I'm camera-shy.
I do a much better job behind the scenes making you look good!

There are so many videos produced by small business professionals and while there are a few that do look good, the ones that don't, hurt the business owners' credibility and it becomes obvious to your prospect that you're cutting corners. If the image you're trying to deliver is not a security camera look or a web cam look, there are a few tricks you can do if you learn the technique. Visit my other site, htt://www.TheWebVideoCoach.com and sign up for information.

It will help your business if you learn to videotape well and you'll feel confident using your video as part of your marketing system.

have a great week and email me if you questions,
Maribel