Thursday, November 27, 2008

In Loving Memory - Butch 1998 - 2008


On this Thanksgiving Day, Butch made the transition to be with Cassidy and Sundance. Not only were they born the same day and came to live with me within 24 hours of each other, they went home the same year.
I am forever grateful for the unconditional love I gave them and they gave me.

The holidays are here. In reflecting back, this year for me has been an amazing one for personal growth, professional opportunities, and experiencing true love not only through my pets, but through my personal relationships and through my work as well.

May you all feel love and compassion in all that you do, and put that love towards your work and your loved ones. The world (or at least your world) will be a much more joyful place!

peace,
Maribel